- Monitoring and control of farm workers and groups of workers.
- Cutting down on labor expenses – Increasing worker productivity.
- Improving crop yields – By raising harvest efficiency, harvesting is done on time and the potential for crop yield and quality is increased.
- Streamlining the farm – Optimal management of manpower allows farmers to assign workers to the tasks in which they excel.
- Psychological effect – Raising the motivation among workers for individual improvement and excellence – Workers see that the farmer cares, they can compare their performance and enter healthy competition between themselves, which brings about an interest in their work.
- Performance Research – measurement of various agrotechnical activities and the ability to compare between different work methods at different resolution (Plot, row or tree)
- Summarize activity reports- A management tool for analyzing harvest data at worker or group level.
- Long-term planning – Based on historical data stored in the system and as compared statistically and by trend.
- Full traceability of the produce from the field all the way to the final customer.
- The information helps the decision maker to locate and focus, in real time, on areas where improvement will be greatest – underperforming workers and specific quality issues.
- Service, management guidance and technical support – field personnel assist in assimilating the process and provide on-going support. Our salespeople help customers in need of assistance, answer operational questions, help with managerial dilemmas, etc.
Individual worker summary daily picking output table